1 injured in hit-and-run accident in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a pedestrian was injured by a hit-and-run driver in the Germantown section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Wayne and Chelten Avenues.
Officials say the victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The striking vehicle is described only as a red car.
So far, no arrests have been made and the victim's name has not been released.
pedestrian struck, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 4 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 52 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 9 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate 44 min ago
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 13 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
9 min ago