Biden coming to Phila. to discuss gun control
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Philadelphia to discuss gun control.
The White House said the vice president will hold a roundtable discussion on Monday with Philadelphia-area lawmakers and law enforcement officials.
Pennsylvania lawmakers scheduled to attend include U.S. Senator Bob Casey and U.S. Representatives Bob Brady, Chaka Fattah and Allyson Schwartz. Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General James Cole will also be on hand.
The time and place of the meeting have not be announced.
philadelphia, guns, vice president joe biden, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 13 min ago
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?