Biden coming to Phila. to discuss gun control
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Philadelphia to discuss gun control.
The White House said the vice president will hold a roundtable discussion on Monday with Philadelphia-area lawmakers and law enforcement officials.
Pennsylvania lawmakers scheduled to attend include U.S. Senator Bob Casey and U.S. Representatives Bob Brady, Chaka Fattah and Allyson Schwartz. Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General James Cole will also be on hand.
The time and place of the meeting have not be announced.
philadelphia, guns, vice president joe biden, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 9 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 7 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 12 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
43 min ago