Biden coming to Phila. to discuss gun control
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Philadelphia to discuss gun control.
The White House said the vice president will hold a roundtable discussion on Monday with Philadelphia-area lawmakers and law enforcement officials.
Pennsylvania lawmakers scheduled to attend include U.S. Senator Bob Casey and U.S. Representatives Bob Brady, Chaka Fattah and Allyson Schwartz. Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General James Cole will also be on hand.
The time and place of the meeting have not be announced.
philadelphia, guns, vice president joe biden, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids