Biden coming to Phila. to discuss gun control
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Philadelphia to discuss gun control.
The White House said the vice president will hold a roundtable discussion on Monday with Philadelphia-area lawmakers and law enforcement officials.
Pennsylvania lawmakers scheduled to attend include U.S. Senator Bob Casey and U.S. Representatives Bob Brady, Chaka Fattah and Allyson Schwartz. Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General James Cole will also be on hand.
The time and place of the meeting have not be announced.
philadelphia, guns, vice president joe biden, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ