Driver in fatal Rt. 202 crash surrenders to police
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Chester County driver suspected in a fatal New Year's Day accident surrendered to police Thursday morning.
The Action Cam was on the scene as James Wilkins arrived for his arraignment in West Goshen Township.
Police say Wilkins was under the influence when he crashed his car into a pole along Route 202.
His passenger, Claude Norris III, was killed.
Wilkins is charged with homicide by vehicle and DUI.
The judge set bail at $50,000.
pennsylvania, accident, chester county, DUI, homicide, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 43 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 44 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)