2-alarm fire damages 4 houses in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a 2-alarm blaze that damaged 4 houses in Trenton, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:45 a.m. on the 200 block of Dickinson Street.
Crews arrived to flames showing in a row home which spread to neighboring houses.
One person was taken to the hospital for treatment. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Officials say two houses were damaged by heavy fire and the other two by smoke and water.
It took about an hour to get the fire under control.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 11 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 53 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos