2-alarm fire damages 4 houses in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a 2-alarm blaze that damaged 4 houses in Trenton, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:45 a.m. on the 200 block of Dickinson Street.
Crews arrived to flames showing in a row home which spread to neighboring houses.
One person was taken to the hospital for treatment. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Officials say two houses were damaged by heavy fire and the other two by smoke and water.
It took about an hour to get the fire under control.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 26 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 21 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 37 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos