2-alarm fire damages 4 houses in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a 2-alarm blaze that damaged 4 houses in Trenton, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:45 a.m. on the 200 block of Dickinson Street.
Crews arrived to flames showing in a row home which spread to neighboring houses.
One person was taken to the hospital for treatment. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Officials say two houses were damaged by heavy fire and the other two by smoke and water.
It took about an hour to get the fire under control.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 2 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos