2-alarm fire damages 4 houses in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a 2-alarm blaze that damaged 4 houses in Trenton, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:45 a.m. on the 200 block of Dickinson Street.
Crews arrived to flames showing in a row home which spread to neighboring houses.
One person was taken to the hospital for treatment. No word on the extent of their injuries.
Officials say two houses were damaged by heavy fire and the other two by smoke and water.
It took about an hour to get the fire under control.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 16 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's 38 min ago
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House 37 min ago
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
55 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
38 min ago
- Mysterious, driverless car spotted on highway
37 min ago
- First dog knocks down toddler at White House
37 min ago