House fire forces evacuations in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vacant house fire forced evacuation of four neighboring homes in West Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 58th and Walnut Streets.
Officials say the fire started in the vacant house and spread to four other homes that were occupied.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire has been placed under control and investigators are trying to determine what caused the blaze.
fire, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 44 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 28 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 48 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 48 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 48 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
44 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
48 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
48 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos