House fire forces evacuations in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vacant house fire forced evacuation of four neighboring homes in West Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 58th and Walnut Streets.
Officials say the fire started in the vacant house and spread to four other homes that were occupied.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire has been placed under control and investigators are trying to determine what caused the blaze.
fire, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 58 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 55 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 53 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 49 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 54 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 48 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
53 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car...
55 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's...
58 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
51 min ago