House fire forces evacuations in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vacant house fire forced evacuation of four neighboring homes in West Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 58th and Walnut Streets.
Officials say the fire started in the vacant house and spread to four other homes that were occupied.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire has been placed under control and investigators are trying to determine what caused the blaze.
fire, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 27 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA 16 min ago
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend 11 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Finding the perfect bra