House fire forces evacuations in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vacant house fire forced evacuation of four neighboring homes in West Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 58th and Walnut Streets.
Officials say the fire started in the vacant house and spread to four other homes that were occupied.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire has been placed under control and investigators are trying to determine what caused the blaze.
fire, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 54 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash 18 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Snow today, heavy at times
4 min ago