House fire forces evacuations in West Philly
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vacant house fire forced evacuation of four neighboring homes in West Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 58th and Walnut Streets.
Officials say the fire started in the vacant house and spread to four other homes that were occupied.
There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire has been placed under control and investigators are trying to determine what caused the blaze.
fire, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 14 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
52 min ago