Woman's death in Camden fire ruled homicide
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was found dead after a house fire in Camden and authorities say her death has been ruled a homicide.
The fire broke out around 4:45 Friday afternoon at an abandoned home on the 1700 block of Tioga Street.
The victim - 38-year-old Rhonda Scott was found dead inside.
Officials say Scott sustained multiple stab wounds and was severely burned.
According to authorities, it appears that the fire was intentionally set.
Anyone with information on the case is urged to contact the Camden County Prosecutor's Office at 856-225-8500 or Camden Police at 856-757-7420. Information may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
new jersey, camden, fire, homicide, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 18 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 51 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber