Woman's death in Camden fire ruled homicide
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was found dead after a house fire in Camden and authorities say her death has been ruled a homicide.
The fire broke out around 4:45 Friday afternoon at an abandoned home on the 1700 block of Tioga Street.
The victim - 38-year-old Rhonda Scott was found dead inside.
Officials say Scott sustained multiple stab wounds and was severely burned.
According to authorities, it appears that the fire was intentionally set.
Anyone with information on the case is urged to contact the Camden County Prosecutor's Office at 856-225-8500 or Camden Police at 856-757-7420. Information may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
new jersey, camden, fire, homicide, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 7 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 31 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 43 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 39 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos