1 injured in Winslow Township, N.J. accident
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - February 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a crash in Winslow Township, N.J.
It happened at 6:00 p.m. Friday on Route 73 near the Winslow Township Police station.
Police say a Nissan hit the back of a tow truck as it was attempting to make a left turn onto Route 73.
The driver of the car, Thomas Downs of Atco, N.J., was taken to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
No other injuries were reported.
A police investigation is underway.
new jersey, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos