Arrest in Montco hit-and-run that injured 3
WHITEMARSH TWP., Pa. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person was taken into custody for a hit-and-run that left three young men injured in Montgomery County.
The crash happened around 2:15 a.m. Saturday on Skippack Pike near Joshua Road in Whitemarsh Township.
Police say a Cutlass Supreme slid off the road and into a drainage ditch.
The three young men, ranging in age from 15 to 21 years old, got out of the car and were standing on Skippack Pike when they were hit by a car.
All three victims were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police announced Saturday night that someone was taken into custody. The driver's identiy has not been released.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hit and run, local/state
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 18 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 50 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 29 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday
6 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
18 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
1 min ago
- New video released in apparent Pa. road...
17 min ago