Arrest in Montco hit-and-run that injured 3
WHITEMARSH TWP., Pa. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person was taken into custody for a hit-and-run that left three young men injured in Montgomery County.
The crash happened around 2:15 a.m. Saturday on Skippack Pike near Joshua Road in Whitemarsh Township.
Police say a Cutlass Supreme slid off the road and into a drainage ditch.
The three young men, ranging in age from 15 to 21 years old, got out of the car and were standing on Skippack Pike when they were hit by a car.
All three victims were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police announced Saturday night that someone was taken into custody. The driver's identiy has not been released.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hit and run, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos