Arrest in Montco hit-and-run that injured 3
WHITEMARSH TWP., Pa. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person was taken into custody for a hit-and-run that left three young men injured in Montgomery County.
The crash happened around 2:15 a.m. Saturday on Skippack Pike near Joshua Road in Whitemarsh Township.
Police say a Cutlass Supreme slid off the road and into a drainage ditch.
The three young men, ranging in age from 15 to 21 years old, got out of the car and were standing on Skippack Pike when they were hit by a car.
All three victims were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police announced Saturday night that someone was taken into custody. The driver's identiy has not been released.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, hit and run, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 59 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos