Police-involved crash on I-476 in Delco
BROOMALL, Pa. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is under way into a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 476 in Delaware County that involved a Pennsylvania State Police trooper.
The crash happened around 8:00 a.m. Saturday in the southbound lanes in the area of Route 3.
There was no immediate word from authorities on the scene what caused the crash.
The view from the Action Cam showed the cruiser turned around with damaged to the rear end.
A pickup truck and another car, both damaged, were also on the scene.
It is not yet known if anyone was injured.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, police, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction 51 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance 48 min ago
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 8 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 9 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice 38 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
9 min ago
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill...
48 min ago