Police-involved crash on I-476 in Delco
BROOMALL, Pa. - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is under way into a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 476 in Delaware County that involved a Pennsylvania State Police trooper.
The crash happened around 8:00 a.m. Saturday in the southbound lanes in the area of Route 3.
There was no immediate word from authorities on the scene what caused the crash.
The view from the Action Cam showed the cruiser turned around with damaged to the rear end.
A pickup truck and another car, both damaged, were also on the scene.
It is not yet known if anyone was injured.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, police, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall