Police: Deadly Pa. bar shooting may be gang-related
EASTON, Pa. (AP) - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in eastern Pennsylvania say they believe that an early morning shooting death in an Easton bar may have been gang related.
Officials said a man was shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in Eddie G's Bar and died shortly afterward at a hospital.
Police said the shooting followed an argument among a number of people believed to have been gang members originally from Newark, N.J.
One man who ran out the front of the bar and another man who fled out the back are being sought.
Northampton county Coroner Zachary Lysek ruled the death of the victim a homicide. His name has not been released pending notification of relatives.
pennsylvania, northampton county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 26 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 7 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million