Police: Deadly Pa. bar shooting may be gang-related
EASTON, Pa. (AP) - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in eastern Pennsylvania say they believe that an early morning shooting death in an Easton bar may have been gang related.
Officials said a man was shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in Eddie G's Bar and died shortly afterward at a hospital.
Police said the shooting followed an argument among a number of people believed to have been gang members originally from Newark, N.J.
One man who ran out the front of the bar and another man who fled out the back are being sought.
Northampton county Coroner Zachary Lysek ruled the death of the victim a homicide. His name has not been released pending notification of relatives.
pennsylvania, northampton county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos