Police: Deadly Pa. bar shooting may be gang-related
EASTON, Pa. (AP) - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in eastern Pennsylvania say they believe that an early morning shooting death in an Easton bar may have been gang related.
Officials said a man was shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in Eddie G's Bar and died shortly afterward at a hospital.
Police said the shooting followed an argument among a number of people believed to have been gang members originally from Newark, N.J.
One man who ran out the front of the bar and another man who fled out the back are being sought.
Northampton county Coroner Zachary Lysek ruled the death of the victim a homicide. His name has not been released pending notification of relatives.
pennsylvania, northampton county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 2 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
2 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos