Police: Deadly Pa. bar shooting may be gang-related
EASTON, Pa. (AP) - February 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in eastern Pennsylvania say they believe that an early morning shooting death in an Easton bar may have been gang related.
Officials said a man was shot at about 12:15 a.m. Saturday in Eddie G's Bar and died shortly afterward at a hospital.
Police said the shooting followed an argument among a number of people believed to have been gang members originally from Newark, N.J.
One man who ran out the front of the bar and another man who fled out the back are being sought.
Northampton county Coroner Zachary Lysek ruled the death of the victim a homicide. His name has not been released pending notification of relatives.
pennsylvania, northampton county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 1 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire 12 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting