Cherry Hill man reported missing found safe
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Cherry Hill man who was reported missing has been found safe and sound.
77-year-old Victor Godoy was seen leaving the Alaris Healthcare Center on the 1400 block of Brace Road around 5:30 Saturday afternoon.
Godoy, who suffers from dementia, was located and returned to the facility during the overnight hours.
new jersey, cherry hill, missing person, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 27 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 3 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 15 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
7 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
27 min ago