Cherry Hill man reported missing found safe
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Cherry Hill man who was reported missing has been found safe and sound.
77-year-old Victor Godoy was seen leaving the Alaris Healthcare Center on the 1400 block of Brace Road around 5:30 Saturday afternoon.
Godoy, who suffers from dementia, was located and returned to the facility during the overnight hours.
new jersey, cherry hill, missing person, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos