Cherry Hill man reported missing found safe
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Cherry Hill man who was reported missing has been found safe and sound.
77-year-old Victor Godoy was seen leaving the Alaris Healthcare Center on the 1400 block of Brace Road around 5:30 Saturday afternoon.
Godoy, who suffers from dementia, was located and returned to the facility during the overnight hours.
new jersey, cherry hill, missing person, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ