Man found dead on Chester street
CHESTER, Pa. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in the city of Chester are investigating a homicide.
Police were called out to the 200 block of Ivy Street at around 10:30 a.m.
Once on scene, police found a male in his 20s with at least one gunshot wound.
Medics pronounced the male dead on location.
Police are investigating the incident as a homicide.
There are no arrests at this time.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 19 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 32 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Brisk And Cold
55 min ago