Flames tear through vacant Camden home
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle flames that tore through a vacant home in Camden.
It happened around 8:00 Sunday evening on the 1100 block of Marian Street.
Authorities say heavy flames were coming from the home upon arrival.
Residents in adjoining homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued 37 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos