Flames tear through vacant Camden home
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle flames that tore through a vacant home in Camden.
It happened around 8:00 Sunday evening on the 1100 block of Marian Street.
Authorities say heavy flames were coming from the home upon arrival.
Residents in adjoining homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ