Flames tear through vacant Camden home
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle flames that tore through a vacant home in Camden.
It happened around 8:00 Sunday evening on the 1100 block of Marian Street.
Authorities say heavy flames were coming from the home upon arrival.
Residents in adjoining homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?