Flames tear through vacant Camden home
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle flames that tore through a vacant home in Camden.
It happened around 8:00 Sunday evening on the 1100 block of Marian Street.
Authorities say heavy flames were coming from the home upon arrival.
Residents in adjoining homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!