Flames tear through vacant Camden home
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle flames that tore through a vacant home in Camden.
It happened around 8:00 Sunday evening on the 1100 block of Marian Street.
Authorities say heavy flames were coming from the home upon arrival.
Residents in adjoining homes were evacuated as a precaution.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos