Crews quickly extinguish West Oak Lane house fire
WEST OAK LANE - February 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were on the scene of a house blaze in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 6:00 a.m. on the 7200 block of Cornelius Street.
Crews arrived to find flames showing from the basement and upper level areas of the house.
Authorities say, the occupants inside the house are being checked out and, so far, there are no reports of injuries.
The fire was placed under control around 6:15 a.m.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, west oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 50 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 8 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos