Troopers investigating bank robbery in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a bank robbery in Wilmington.
Troopers say the robbery happened Monday at 9:50 a.m. at the TD Bank at 1803 Marsh Road. Troopers say two suspected entered the bank and approached a female teller. One of the suspects gave the teller a demand note and then pointed a handgun at the woman.
The teller handed over money and both suspects fled. Delaware State Police say the two suspects were male and about 20 to 30 years old. The suspect who pointed the gun was wearing a blue hooded jacket. The other was wearing a white shirt and a brown hooded vest.
robbery, delaware, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore