6 students injured in Salem County school bus crash
UPPER PITTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - February 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident involving a school bus in Salem County that sent six students to the hospital.
The accident was reported around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Slabtown and Woodstown Daretown roads in Upper Pittsgrove Township.
The crash reportedly involved a school bus and two other vehicles.
Six students on board the bus were taken to the hospital for observation.
State Police say the children are elementary school students from Upper Pittsgrove School District.
A pickup truck driver was also taken to the hospital.
new jersey, school bus, accident, salem county, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states 29 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township 24 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos