6 students injured in Salem County school bus crash
UPPER PITTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - February 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident involving a school bus in Salem County that sent six students to the hospital.
The accident was reported around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Slabtown and Woodstown Daretown roads in Upper Pittsgrove Township.
The crash reportedly involved a school bus and two other vehicles.
Six students on board the bus were taken to the hospital for observation.
State Police say the children are elementary school students from Upper Pittsgrove School District.
A pickup truck driver was also taken to the hospital.
new jersey, school bus, accident, salem county, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps 48 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
50 min ago