Student sues Lehigh University over a grade
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - February 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A student at Lehigh University is suing the college over a grade she received.
Megan Thode says she received a C-plus in a fieldwork class required by the College of Education.
Thode, whose father is a professor at Lehigh, told reporters she believes the grade is part of a conspiracy to force her out of the school's graduate program.
Lehigh University says all of its students are evaluated fairly and accurately
A Northampton County Court judge is now hearing the case.
college, lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 44 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 40 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc