Student sues Lehigh University over a grade
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - February 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A student at Lehigh University is suing the college over a grade she received.
Megan Thode says she received a C-plus in a fieldwork class required by the College of Education.
Thode, whose father is a professor at Lehigh, told reporters she believes the grade is part of a conspiracy to force her out of the school's graduate program.
Lehigh University says all of its students are evaluated fairly and accurately
A Northampton County Court judge is now hearing the case.
college, lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man