Student stabbed in Berks Co. school speaks out
READING, Pa. - February 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- A young stabbing victim is speaking out about the ordeal at his Berks County school last month.
The victim, an 8th grader at the Wilson Southern Middle School, says he's almost healed.
The victim says he was trying to defend a female student when he was stabbed multiple times by a 14-year-old classmate.
"i wasn't even aware of what happened. It's stressful every day to get up and put myself back in the building where this tragedy happened," he said.
The 14- year-old charged in the stabbing learned just yesterday that he will spend at least 9 months in a juvenile detention center near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
berks county, teens, stabbing, school, pennsylvania, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 21 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 31 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 30 min ago