Man's body found in roadside ditch in Delaware ID'd
CHRISTIANA, Del. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Troopers have identified the body of a 21-year-old who was found by a Delaware roadway.
The Delaware State Police says the body of Rodney Lee Faulkner of Newark was found on the Christina Bypass west of Old Baltimore Pike on Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
Officials say two pedestrians walking along the road discovered Faulkner's body lying in a ditch next to the road.
State Police say the investigation is in its preliminary stages and they have found no signs of foul play.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
delaware, body found, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos