Man's body found in roadside ditch in Delaware ID'd
CHRISTIANA, Del. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Troopers have identified the body of a 21-year-old who was found by a Delaware roadway.
The Delaware State Police says the body of Rodney Lee Faulkner of Newark was found on the Christina Bypass west of Old Baltimore Pike on Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
Officials say two pedestrians walking along the road discovered Faulkner's body lying in a ditch next to the road.
State Police say the investigation is in its preliminary stages and they have found no signs of foul play.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
delaware, body found, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 12 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured 6 min ago
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 44 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 57 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years