Man's body found in roadside ditch in Delaware ID'd
CHRISTIANA, Del. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Troopers have identified the body of a 21-year-old who was found by a Delaware roadway.
The Delaware State Police says the body of Rodney Lee Faulkner of Newark was found on the Christina Bypass west of Old Baltimore Pike on Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
Officials say two pedestrians walking along the road discovered Faulkner's body lying in a ditch next to the road.
State Police say the investigation is in its preliminary stages and they have found no signs of foul play.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
delaware, body found, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 5 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 26 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 18 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ