Dozens nabbed in Valentine's Day warrant sweep (PHOTOS)
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Sheriff's Office, along with other city and regional police agencies, rounded up dozens of suspects in a Valentine's Day warrant sweep.
The Action Cam was there early Thursday morning as police went to various homes in the city in search of the fugitives.
The suspects were wanted for everything from attempted murder, domestic violence, failure to pay child support and other crimes.
In all, nearly 300 people were targeted in the sweep.
The sweep is a Valentine's Day tradition for the sheriff's office, which has been conducted for 16 years.
valentine's day, philadelphia, montgomery county, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 27 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 24 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 11 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
25 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
11 min ago