Dozens nabbed in Valentine's Day warrant sweep (PHOTOS)
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Sheriff's Office, along with other city and regional police agencies, rounded up dozens of suspects in a Valentine's Day warrant sweep.
The Action Cam was there early Thursday morning as police went to various homes in the city in search of the fugitives.
The suspects were wanted for everything from attempted murder, domestic violence, failure to pay child support and other crimes.
In all, nearly 300 people were targeted in the sweep.
The sweep is a Valentine's Day tradition for the sheriff's office, which has been conducted for 16 years.
valentine's day, philadelphia, montgomery county, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ