Truck fire blocks ramp to I-95 in Port Richmond
PORT RICHMOND - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A tractor-trailer fire shut down the Aramingo Avenue onramp to I-95 in Philadelphia's Port Richmond section.
Fire officials say said crews were dispatched at 11:16 a.m.
They worked to extinguish the fire and finally brought it under control at 1:50 p.m.
The Aramingo onramp to Southbound I-95 remained shut down until the incident was cleared.
There were no injuries.
port richmond, fire, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos