Suspects caught on camera in home burglary
ALLEGHENY WEST - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help identifying two men who were caught on camera burglarizing a home in the city's Allegheny West section.
The burglary happened at 9:30 a.m. on February 8 2013, at a home on the 3100 block of North Hemberger Street.
One of the men is seen on surveillance video forcing open a rear window with a crow bar to gain entry to the house.
The suspects made off with a Hewlett-Packard touch screen laptop computer and a Vitton purse, fleeing the scene down a rear alley toward Lippincott Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a medium complexion and long beard, 20 years-of-age, thin build, wearing a green/gray hooded jacket, dark jeans and black boots.
The second suspect is described as a black male with a full beard, 20 years-of-age, stocky build, wearing a green/gray zip-up jacket, dark jeans, white sneakers and a knit hat.
If you have any information pertaining to the identity or whereabouts of the suspects, you are urged to contact police at 215.686.TIPS (8477) or submit by text to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, burglary, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 33 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 57 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 49 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 26 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm