Suspects caught on camera in home burglary
ALLEGHENY WEST - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help identifying two men who were caught on camera burglarizing a home in the city's Allegheny West section.
The burglary happened at 9:30 a.m. on February 8 2013, at a home on the 3100 block of North Hemberger Street.
One of the men is seen on surveillance video forcing open a rear window with a crow bar to gain entry to the house.
The suspects made off with a Hewlett-Packard touch screen laptop computer and a Vitton purse, fleeing the scene down a rear alley toward Lippincott Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a medium complexion and long beard, 20 years-of-age, thin build, wearing a green/gray hooded jacket, dark jeans and black boots.
The second suspect is described as a black male with a full beard, 20 years-of-age, stocky build, wearing a green/gray zip-up jacket, dark jeans, white sneakers and a knit hat.
If you have any information pertaining to the identity or whereabouts of the suspects, you are urged to contact police at 215.686.TIPS (8477) or submit by text to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, burglary, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
30 min ago