Suspects caught on camera in home burglary
ALLEGHENY WEST - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help identifying two men who were caught on camera burglarizing a home in the city's Allegheny West section.
The burglary happened at 9:30 a.m. on February 8 2013, at a home on the 3100 block of North Hemberger Street.
One of the men is seen on surveillance video forcing open a rear window with a crow bar to gain entry to the house.
The suspects made off with a Hewlett-Packard touch screen laptop computer and a Vitton purse, fleeing the scene down a rear alley toward Lippincott Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a medium complexion and long beard, 20 years-of-age, thin build, wearing a green/gray hooded jacket, dark jeans and black boots.
The second suspect is described as a black male with a full beard, 20 years-of-age, stocky build, wearing a green/gray zip-up jacket, dark jeans, white sneakers and a knit hat.
If you have any information pertaining to the identity or whereabouts of the suspects, you are urged to contact police at 215.686.TIPS (8477) or submit by text to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, burglary, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands