Crews repair water main break on Rt. 70 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews repaired a water main break on Route 70 near Pennsauken, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m on Route 70 eastbound near Route 38.
Two lanes have been effected by the water main break.
pennsauken, new jersey, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ