Crews repair water main break on Rt. 70 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews repaired a water main break on Route 70 near Pennsauken, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m on Route 70 eastbound near Route 38.
Two lanes have been effected by the water main break.
pennsauken, new jersey, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 19 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 11 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
19 min ago