Crews repair water main break on Rt. 70 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - February 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews repaired a water main break on Route 70 near Pennsauken, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 3:00 a.m on Route 70 eastbound near Route 38.
Two lanes have been effected by the water main break.
pennsauken, new jersey, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1