I-76 EB reopens after multi-vehicle crash at Belmont Ave.
February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say traffic is moving again on eastbound I-76 after an accident involving four vehicles.
It happened around 9:06 a.m. Friday at mile marker 338.1, just past the Green Lane/Belmont Avenue on-ramp.
Four vehicles were involved.
There were reports of injuries. The number of people hurt and the extent of the injuries has not been released.
Both lanes of eastbound traffic were blocked for more than an hour as crews worked to treat the injured and clear the scene.
pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ