Del. woman who fled corrections center returns
GEORGETOWN, Del. (AP) - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware officials say a Dover woman who failed to return to the Sussex Community Corrections Center where she was serving time on a probation violation has turned herself in.
Offenders serving time at the facility in Georgetown can leave to seek work or attend approved treatment sessions.
Officials say 25-year-old Mytia Dorman failed to return to the facility Tuesday. She turned herself in on Thursday.
delaware, prison escape, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 46 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 5 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
48 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos