Del. woman who fled corrections center returns
GEORGETOWN, Del. (AP) - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware officials say a Dover woman who failed to return to the Sussex Community Corrections Center where she was serving time on a probation violation has turned herself in.
Offenders serving time at the facility in Georgetown can leave to seek work or attend approved treatment sessions.
Officials say 25-year-old Mytia Dorman failed to return to the facility Tuesday. She turned herself in on Thursday.
delaware, prison escape, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 27 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 31 min ago
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool 8 min ago
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Region prepares for wintry weather
33 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
31 min ago