Wilmington police arrest woman on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they've arrested a 27-year-old Wilmington woman on charges of selling drugs from her home, where five children were living.
Police say they searched a house in the 400 block of East 4th Street in Wilmington on Thursday after obtaining a warrant.
Officers saw Ebony Noel in the possession of multiple bags of marijuana and took her into custody. Officers also found drug paraphernalia and a handgun in the home. Five children ages 2, 3, 7, 9 and 11 were in the home.
Noel did not have a listed telephone number.
drugs, delaware, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 11 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 38 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 21 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment