Wilmington police arrest woman on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they've arrested a 27-year-old Wilmington woman on charges of selling drugs from her home, where five children were living.
Police say they searched a house in the 400 block of East 4th Street in Wilmington on Thursday after obtaining a warrant.
Officers saw Ebony Noel in the possession of multiple bags of marijuana and took her into custody. Officers also found drug paraphernalia and a handgun in the home. Five children ages 2, 3, 7, 9 and 11 were in the home.
Noel did not have a listed telephone number.
drugs, delaware, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 39 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos