Crews battle two-alarm fire in Delaware County, Pa.
LANSDOWNE, Pa. - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze in Lansdowne, Delaware County Friday morning.
It broke out before 10:45 a.m. in the unit block of East Stewart Avenue.
The fire went to two alarms before crews got the upper hand.
Early reports indicated no one was in the building when the blaze broke out.
Investigators are working to determine the cause.
pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed