Man shot in the head in Wissinoming
FRANKFORD - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wissinoming that left one man in critical condition.
It happened around 6:00 Friday night on the 1700 block of Sanger Street.
Authorities say a man in his 40s was sitting in a car when he was shot in the head.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
No word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ