Man shot in the head in Wissinoming
FRANKFORD - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wissinoming that left one man in critical condition.
It happened around 6:00 Friday night on the 1700 block of Sanger Street.
Authorities say a man in his 40s was sitting in a car when he was shot in the head.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
No word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 49 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 42 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 48 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 46 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
41 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos