Man shot in the head in Wissinoming
FRANKFORD - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wissinoming that left one man in critical condition.
It happened around 6:00 Friday night on the 1700 block of Sanger Street.
Authorities say a man in his 40s was sitting in a car when he was shot in the head.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
No word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 20 min ago
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 2 min ago
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
2 min ago