Man shot in the head in Wissinoming
FRANKFORD - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wissinoming that left one man in critical condition.
It happened around 6:00 Friday night on the 1700 block of Sanger Street.
Authorities say a man in his 40s was sitting in a car when he was shot in the head.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
No word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 16 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's 38 min ago
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House 37 min ago
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
55 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
38 min ago
- Mysterious, driverless car spotted on highway
37 min ago
- First dog knocks down toddler at White House
37 min ago