Man shot in the head in Wissinoming
FRANKFORD - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wissinoming that left one man in critical condition.
It happened around 6:00 Friday night on the 1700 block of Sanger Street.
Authorities say a man in his 40s was sitting in a car when he was shot in the head.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
No word on any suspects or a motive.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 4 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos