Teen struck by car while riding motorbike
HOLMESBURG - February 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenage boy was seriously injured after being struck by a car.
It happened around 9:00 Friday night at Frankford Avenue and Sheffield Streets in the city's Holmesburg section.
Police say the boy was on his motorbike when he was hit by the car.
The victim was taken to Aria-Torresdale Hospital in critical condition.
The driver of the vehicle did stop.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Accident causes delays on I-95 N near Cottman in Tacony 30 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra