Crews batttle house fire in Cinnaminson, N.J.
CINNAMINSON, N.J. - February 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a house fire in Cinnaminson, N.J. Saturday.
Crews were called out to the 2600 block of Barton Court around 11:30 a.m. and found fire shooting from the rear of the home.
They were able to knock down the bulk of the fire within 30 minutes.
Police say one person was transported to Cooper Hospital in unknown condition.
The cause is under investigation.
fire, burlington county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 52 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 50 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 51 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose