Man wanted for Jenkintown bank robbery
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - February 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Montgomery County are asking for the public's help in finding a bank robbery suspect.
The robbery happened Saturday morning at the PNC Bank branch on the 100 block of Old York Road in Jenkintown.
Police say the suspect claimed to have a gun but never actually showed one.
No one was injured but the man got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a brown skinned male, approximately 6' tall with a husky build.
He was last seen wearing a mustard colored, Carhartt type coat and a burgundy colored Phillies ball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Abington detectives at 267-536-1100.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, bank robbery, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 1 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos