Man wanted for Jenkintown bank robbery
JENKINTOWN, Pa. - February 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Montgomery County are asking for the public's help in finding a bank robbery suspect.
The robbery happened Saturday morning at the PNC Bank branch on the 100 block of Old York Road in Jenkintown.
Police say the suspect claimed to have a gun but never actually showed one.
No one was injured but the man got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a brown skinned male, approximately 6' tall with a husky build.
He was last seen wearing a mustard colored, Carhartt type coat and a burgundy colored Phillies ball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Abington detectives at 267-536-1100.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, bank robbery, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed