4 injured in Montco head-on crash
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP., Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured after a head-on crash overnight in Montgomery County.
At 12:39 a.m., a patrolling Lower Gwynedd police officer discovered a two vehicle crash on DeKalb Pike near Swedesford Road.
Police say a southbound Hyundai, operated by Jason Durrell of West Chester, collided with a northbound Kia occupied by a Chalfont couple.
Durrell and his passenger had to be extricated from their vehicle and were transported to Abington Memorial Hospital with unknown injuries.
A passenger in the Kia was also extricated and was transported to Lansdale Hospital, as was the driver.
The extent of their injuries is not known at this time.
The road was reopened around 5:00 a.m.
pennsylvania, accident, montgomery county, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos