4 injured in Montco head-on crash
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP., Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured after a head-on crash overnight in Montgomery County.
At 12:39 a.m., a patrolling Lower Gwynedd police officer discovered a two vehicle crash on DeKalb Pike near Swedesford Road.
Police say a southbound Hyundai, operated by Jason Durrell of West Chester, collided with a northbound Kia occupied by a Chalfont couple.
Durrell and his passenger had to be extricated from their vehicle and were transported to Abington Memorial Hospital with unknown injuries.
A passenger in the Kia was also extricated and was transported to Lansdale Hospital, as was the driver.
The extent of their injuries is not known at this time.
The road was reopened around 5:00 a.m.
pennsylvania, accident, montgomery county, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos