4 injured in Montco head-on crash
LOWER GWYNEDD TWP., Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured after a head-on crash overnight in Montgomery County.
At 12:39 a.m., a patrolling Lower Gwynedd police officer discovered a two vehicle crash on DeKalb Pike near Swedesford Road.
Police say a southbound Hyundai, operated by Jason Durrell of West Chester, collided with a northbound Kia occupied by a Chalfont couple.
Durrell and his passenger had to be extricated from their vehicle and were transported to Abington Memorial Hospital with unknown injuries.
A passenger in the Kia was also extricated and was transported to Lansdale Hospital, as was the driver.
The extent of their injuries is not known at this time.
The road was reopened around 5:00 a.m.
pennsylvania, accident, montgomery county, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 1 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
1 min ago