Police car rolls over in East Mt. Airy
EAST MT. AIRY - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police officer was rushed to the hospital after a crash in East Mount Airy.
The 14th district officer was answering another officer's call for help around 3:00 a.m. when his patrol car went out of control at Haines and Crittenden streets.
The car rolled onto its side.
The injured officer was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, east mount airy, accident, police, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 15 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 6 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 24 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate 59 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 28 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
24 min ago