Police car rolls over in East Mt. Airy
EAST MT. AIRY - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police officer was rushed to the hospital after a crash in East Mount Airy.
The 14th district officer was answering another officer's call for help around 3:00 a.m. when his patrol car went out of control at Haines and Crittenden streets.
The car rolled onto its side.
The injured officer was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia, east mount airy, accident, police, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies