Teen killed in Kennett Square crash ID'd
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the 18-year-old girl killed in a crash in Chester County.
The accident happened around 6:45 a.m. on Old Kennett Pike in Kennett Square.
Police say 18-year-old Kristen Felkowski of Wilmington, Delaware was driving a 2005 BMW in the westbound lanes of Old Kennett Road and approached a left curve in the road.
The BMW failed to negotiate the curve causing the vehicle to leave the roadway and stuck a tree.
Felkowski was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger, identified only as a 16-year-old from Scranton Pa., was taken to A.I. duPont Hospital in Delaware with non-life-threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown 6 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 11 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
6 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
11 min ago