Teen killed in Kennett Square crash ID'd
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the 18-year-old girl killed in a crash in Chester County.
The accident happened around 6:45 a.m. on Old Kennett Pike in Kennett Square.
Police say 18-year-old Kristen Felkowski of Wilmington, Delaware was driving a 2005 BMW in the westbound lanes of Old Kennett Road and approached a left curve in the road.
The BMW failed to negotiate the curve causing the vehicle to leave the roadway and stuck a tree.
Felkowski was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger, identified only as a 16-year-old from Scranton Pa., was taken to A.I. duPont Hospital in Delaware with non-life-threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 13 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 19 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 58 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 37 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
14 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
37 min ago