Teen killed in Kennett Square crash ID'd
KENNETT SQUARE, Pa. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the 18-year-old girl killed in a crash in Chester County.
The accident happened around 6:45 a.m. on Old Kennett Pike in Kennett Square.
Police say 18-year-old Kristen Felkowski of Wilmington, Delaware was driving a 2005 BMW in the westbound lanes of Old Kennett Road and approached a left curve in the road.
The BMW failed to negotiate the curve causing the vehicle to leave the roadway and stuck a tree.
Felkowski was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger, identified only as a 16-year-old from Scranton Pa., was taken to A.I. duPont Hospital in Delaware with non-life-threatening injuries.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 10 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 50 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 26 min ago
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 3 min ago
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
3 min ago