Logan double shooting leaves 1 dead
LOGAN - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man is dead and another is in critical condition a shooting the Logan section of Philadelphia.
Police responded Sunday morning to Albert Einstein Medical Center for a report of shooting victims.
Witnesses tell police they found the two shooting victims lying on the road on the 1400 block of West Loudon Street.
The witnesses transported the victims to the hospital around 1:30 a.m.
A 37-year-old male was shot once in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 33-year-old male was shot once in the stomach and is in critical condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 35 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos