Logan double shooting leaves 1 dead
LOGAN - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man is dead and another is in critical condition a shooting the Logan section of Philadelphia.
Police responded Sunday morning to Albert Einstein Medical Center for a report of shooting victims.
Witnesses tell police they found the two shooting victims lying on the road on the 1400 block of West Loudon Street.
The witnesses transported the victims to the hospital around 1:30 a.m.
A 37-year-old male was shot once in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 33-year-old male was shot once in the stomach and is in critical condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 17 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 37 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 59 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
17 min ago