Logan double shooting leaves 1 dead
LOGAN - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man is dead and another is in critical condition a shooting the Logan section of Philadelphia.
Police responded Sunday morning to Albert Einstein Medical Center for a report of shooting victims.
Witnesses tell police they found the two shooting victims lying on the road on the 1400 block of West Loudon Street.
The witnesses transported the victims to the hospital around 1:30 a.m.
A 37-year-old male was shot once in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 33-year-old male was shot once in the stomach and is in critical condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ