Logan double shooting leaves 1 dead
LOGAN - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man is dead and another is in critical condition a shooting the Logan section of Philadelphia.
Police responded Sunday morning to Albert Einstein Medical Center for a report of shooting victims.
Witnesses tell police they found the two shooting victims lying on the road on the 1400 block of West Loudon Street.
The witnesses transported the victims to the hospital around 1:30 a.m.
A 37-year-old male was shot once in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital.
A 33-year-old male was shot once in the stomach and is in critical condition.
The investigation is ongoing.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 2 min ago
- Wet to Wintry 39 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 55 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 27 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 51 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school